PIX BI is based on the concept of self-service, it means that it is user-oriented and allows you to create analytical reports, data models and visualizations without the help of IT.
PIX BI has collected the best features on the market:
1. End-to-end filtering which allows you to select the required data for all reports and dashboards at once. The applied filter on one dashboard will also be transferred to the next one.
2. A visual representation of the data model to apply a filter to the element of interest for a more detailed research.
3. A visual representation which gives a visual understanding of the connection between data and spreadsheets.
4. Adaptive interface, thanks to which reports and graphs are conveniently viewed both on a large computer screen and on the screens of portable devices.
5. Licensing users, not servers.
6. Personal dashboards that you can use for your own analysis, experiment without interfering with others.
7. The system works through a browser and does not require separate applications.
8. Collaboration of two technologies RPA and BI. PIX RPA robot will be an indispensable assistant working with BI. The robot will collect data from the systems, send reports to users and notify about KPI performance.
PIX BI is a logical extension of the product line and the development of PIX ecosystem. The company has already established itself as a reliable developer of software for the automation of business processes - PIX RPA, and now it aims to occupy the first positions in the BI segment.